The Academic Senate
This body defines the fundamental lines along which the University develops its teaching and research activities and student services.
It is composed of the Rector, the 18 Department Directors, 5 student representatives, 3 staff representatives, 6 faculty members representatives.
The Board of Administration
The Board of Administration, according to the functional lines defined by the Academic Senate, deliberates and supervises on general administration, financial affairs and proper management of the University. It is composed of the Rector, 2 extrernal members, 4 representatives of the academic staff, 2 student representatives and 1 staff representative.
The General Director
- Information on the University of Parma
- Name and address
- Academic calendar
- Academic authorities
- General description of the institution
- List of programmes offered
- General admission requirements
- General arrangements for the recognition of prior learning
- General registration procedures
- ECTS credit allocation - CFU
- Arrangements for academic guidance
- Information on degree programmes
- General information for students